Thursday, March 11, 2010

All Better

Ellery is definately feeling better now. She has her sass back! It took her a good week to get better. After she got the flu she did not eat anything for about 3 to 4 days. She would only take sips of stuff here and there. My Mom finally got her to start eating some macaroni and she has been on a macaroni kick ever since!!

Her voice is finally getting back to normal also. For awhile she sounded like she had just sucked on a helium balloon. It was kind of cute to hear her talk sassy with her helium voice. I did feel bad though because there were a couple times that other kids said "Your voice is funny!"

Delani is still her comedic little self. She is always trying to get people to laugh and smile. She is such a happy little thing!

We bought bunk beds last week. They just came in so we will have to see how this goes. Delani is such a climber...this could get interesting!

I know I say this all the time, but I am hoping to get some pictures uploaded to share with you. We finally have a computer at home so maybe I will try to do that this weekend.

0 comments: